From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 2:01 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Was embedded timber post (80 Tons trailer impact on Structure)

On May 23, 2008, at 2:03 PM, Casey K. Hemmatyar wrote:
> I love your responc(s)es.
> You're right but the is a 1/2 factor in the basic equation.
Oh, hell--right you are. I looked at the two numbers and thought to
myself that looks like a factor of 2 somewhere. I wonder if… nahhh,
how could I make a mistake that simple.' Then I hit send and started
thinking about a bike ride this afternoon. Obviously I should have
taken the bike ride, then made a fool of myself instead of the other
way around.
chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com   | this distance" (last words of Gen.
1864)
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org