Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 17:16
Subject: Pages from AASHTO

I realize it is late on a Friday afternoon.  I am cracking a beer myself.  But, I was hoping one of you out there might have a few pages from the AASHTO Spec that could be emailed to me to use until I get the entire spec ordered.

It has been a while, but it is in the foundation section.  There are some drawings and related text concerning retaining wall designs.  What I am looking for in particular are the cantilevered sheet pile formulas, and soldier pile embedment formulas with the related text.  If I can get that, I will buy you a beer the next time you are in Arizona.

Thanks,

Joe