Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Pages from AASHTO[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Pages from AASHTO
- From: "Joseph R. Grill" <jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 17:52:18 -0700
I believe that is what I am looking for. So don’t bother with the older pages. At the moment a Guiness, but it has been a long day. I have a proposal to do this weekend that will take a lot of prep. So, since it has been a long day, I will probably move to a cocktail next, probably a Manhattan.
By the way, how have you been? Haven’t talked to you for quite a while.
I have an older version of AASHTO (1996) and can scan and email those pages; however, you can get all info you need on the CALTRANS site:
What kind of beer you got?
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Pages from AASHTO
- Next by Subject: Period of rigid non building structure
- Previous by thread: Re: Pages from AASHTO
- Next by thread: RE: Special Inspections was: CBC Ch 17