RE: Special Inspections was: CBC Ch 17

I will look into it the DSA/OSHPD process.  I know some people in DSA/OSHPD.

Your observation regarding QA is correct.  QA is a collaborative effort.  Projects with chronic problems cost everyone more time and money.

Preconstruction conferences regarding various construction elements (concrete placement, slab on grade placement, rebar placement, structural steel erection)  can help.

Regards,
Harold Sprague