Re: bullet proof concrete?

Some of the ICF mf'rs have done testing on impact and projectile penetration.

>>> On 5/23/2008 at 4:23 PM, "Erickson, Aaron A." <AErickson(--nospam--at)wje.com> wrote:

A friend of mine is asking me what kind of concrete would be equivalent to a UL 752 level 3 bullet proof rating, they are thinking of replacing  a compressed ballistic grade fiberglass roving with something cheaper in a new construction project. Perhaps some kind of masonry would also be an option… I am not familiar with hardened construction standards, is there a resource out there I could look at? Any experiences to learn from?

Aaron