Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Strengthening concrete floor structure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Strengthening concrete floor structure
- From: "Bob Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 11:06:46 -0700
Have you considered composite fiber wrap? IDS has used carbon fiber wrap to strengthen existing concrete floor structures with excellent results. We have placed it above, and below the slab for new heavy equipment loads. It could be very economical. One of ours was an existing concrete ‘waffle’ slab.
IDS Group, Inc.
Bob Freeman AIA, EIT
- Prev by Subject: RE: Story Drift - Cracked or Uncracked Section Properties
- Next by Subject: structual observation
- Previous by thread: concrete floor strengthening
- Next by thread: Dubai building code