Re: Wind vs. Seismic Research for future job growth

Thanks for the answers everyone! I actually have some experience in a curtain wall company, build the full scale houses for the research down here, and am pushing our ASCE chapter to get an AISC steel sculpture-- I really do appreciate that there is quite a bit difference between the theoretical and the practical (not just between the ivory tower and the real world, but also between the design office and what happens in the field!). I've still got 2 semesters left on my degree, so I have a little bit of time to decide what is next for me. I think one way or another I am going to make the jump cross country then.

Thanks again for the input,

--
Michael Stone
786-897-9041