Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Cold Formed Steel 97 UBC to 06 IBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Cold Formed Steel 97 UBC to 06 IBC
- From: David Garza <garzastreng(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:13:19 -0700 (PDT)
To fellow engineers, there are a few seminars about Cold Formed Steel dealing with 97 UBC to 06 IBC in California.
Click on this link http://www.cfsei.org/west.htm or copy it and paste it to your web browser.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Code for Beam Analysis
- Next by Subject: COLD FORMED TUBES
- Previous by thread: RE: Tale 6-1 of ASCE 7-05
- Next by thread: 22H7 Joists