Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
AREMA[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: AREMA
- From: "j.n.sigalas" <sigalasi(--nospam--at)central.ntua.gr>
- Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 12:45:39 +0300
I would appreciate any help in the following:
I am trying to find out if according to AREMA tensile stresses
are allowed (particularly under load combinations including temperature gradients
and support settlements)for post-tensioned R/R concrete bridges.
P.S From what I show in a book the relevant paragraphs are 17.6.4 and the likes.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Archiving Trade Magazines
- Next by Subject: Argintina Wind Speed - For engineers familiar with CIRSOC 102 and ASCE 7-05
- Previous by thread: Re: 22H7 Joists
- Next by thread: Re: Utility Poles for Electric Power Distribution