Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ATS-109[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: ATS-109
- From: "Casey K. Hemmatyar" <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 15:27:29 -0700
For the new design ASTM has published the E1300, "Standard practice for determining load resistance for glass buildings" and is available as PDF at http://www.astm.org/Standards/E1300.htm.
Casey K. Hemmatyar, SE
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 1:48 PM
Does anyone have ATS-109, "Strength Design Of Glass Under Wind Loads", a copy of which they'd be willing to forward? I'd pay for postage and your time.
This document was initially published circa 1980 by the Libbey-Owens-Ford Company (now Pilkington). I contacted these folks and was advised that the document is out of print and copies are no longer available. They do have a software program (available for a fee) that uses this publication as the design basis. Also tried E-Bay and Amazon without any success.
- Prev by Subject: Re: ATS-109
- Next by Subject: Autodesk Revit, BIM
- Previous by thread: Re: ATS-109
- Next by thread: TMS 402/ASCE 4/ACI 530 Pilaster Question