From: canitzcf(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:canitzcf(--nospam--at)aol.com]

Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 1:48 PM

To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Subject: ATS-109

Does anyone have ATS-109, "Strength Design Of Glass Under Wind Loads", a copy of which they'd be willing to forward? I'd pay for postage and your time.

This document was initially published circa 1980 by the Libbey-Owens-Ford Company (now Pilkington). I contacted these folks and was advised that the document is out of print and copies are no longer available. They do have a software program (available for a fee) that uses this publication as the design basis. Also tried E-Bay and Amazon without any success.

TIA,

Charlie Canitz

Annapolis, MD