RE: Telemarketing calls

Oh, if/when they call me, I shall GLEEFULLY tell them that I am on the Do
Not Call list and will be reporting them...that is if I even bother to
answer the call...Caller ID is darn good at dealing with pesky "out of area"
and other blocked calls.  But, if I am in a chippy mode and I have been
getting a number of such calls and I am tired of the phone ringing, then I
will answer just so that I can tell them that and report them (yes, I have a
vindictive side).  My biggest problem now is all that damn politically
related calls.  We are into another election cycle and they come out of the
woodwork like cochroaches with their pre-recorded messages.  Once during the
Republican primary stretch for a congressional seat, I had one moron's
campaign calling me literally 2 t o3 times as day every day of the week.  I
don't usually vote in primaries, but I DELIBERATELY voted in that primary to
vote for the OTHER person (I could care less who won that primary in
political terms)...and then when that smuck who had been calling me lost, I
sent his campaign a nice little note telling them that I had voted AGAINST
their canidate due to the abusive phone calls and was immensely glad he
lost.  Probably had zero effect over all, but it sure gave me warm fuzzies.
Point is that political phone calls tend to have the opposite effect on
me...they annoy the crap out of me if over done and will likely cost you my
vote (frankly, over done and over exposure to political TV ads can have the
same effect on me).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI