RE: Telemarketing calls

I am curious...do all people who take the attitude of "if you don't like
what I like" bother to read all of what people say before they open their
mouth and then still say stupid stuff in response to content that they take
completely out of context?  Or maybe you are just a typical political hack
(Democrat/liberal or Republican/conservative...take you pick...both sides do
it) and selectively choose what people say so that you can spin what that
person is saying to be something else?  If you read that "snip" in context
and one is not either a idiot or a political hack (personally, I am not sure
which you are) intent on spinning it, one should be able to get that I don't
mind the political calls per se, but that I mind the fact that those
political entities tend to abuse the right by calling so
frequently...expecially since I mentioned situation about a campaign that
had called me multiple times in each day on multiple days of the week for a
period of time.  But, then I suppose, considering you, you must have been
offended that I was not blessed and thrilled to received the word of the
Righeous Right Replublican canidate calling me even if it was for another
Republican that I ended up voting for, but would not have had any problem
with my example if it had happened to have been a Democrat competing in the
Democratic primary (which for the record, would have been JUST as annoying
and resulted in me doing the EXACT same thing).

Actually, it should make sense to me.  You seem to have so much fun reading
stuff out of context and spinning what is being said in political terms, it
is now obivous why you seem to have so much trouble with so many different
code provisions...your "spinometer" is just unable to turn off.

And of course, there is the natural tendency people endoctrinated into the
Republican playbook that ALWAYS respond by questioning someone's patriotism
or what they have done for this country to earn the right to take advantages
of the freedoms of this country.  You must really think I should be kicked
out of the country because I don't wear an American flag at all times, even
though I like most people (including most politicians including the those on
the Righteous Right) hardly ever did prior to 9/11.  It is amazing how now
openly wearing your patriotism on chest and being a veteran seems to now be
pre-requiste to being a citizen of this country.  Of course, I am curious,
how many people who profess their undying loyalty to the Republican cause do
you offer up wise comments like "Let me guess, you're not a veteran are
you?"  Since they believe what you believe, they can be allowed  to say what
they want and stay in this country even if they have not served in the
military (which happens to be MOST people)...all because they are good
little Americans and believe just as YOU do.  I bet Bush and Rove are happy
to have you.

Thanks for attempting to make what intended to be a non-political comment
about annoying, frequent phone calls which just happen to be political in
nature ON BOTH SIDES OF THE POLITICAL spectrum in to a political thread.  It
just reminded me of why I tend to dislike Republicans so much...they just
cannot STAND the notion that people might think differently than they do.

Oh, for the record, at the moment, the political calls that are annoying me
right now are from a liberal group who dislikes the current Replublican
member of the House that represents my district and is actively trying to
get him beat in the next election.  While I might happen to agree with their
take on the guy, the calls still annoy the crap out of me since they seem to
believe that I need to be reminded of what a smuck he is multiple times a
month, if not multiple times a week.  If it was not a recording, then I
would be able to tell them not to bother anymore as they are preaching to
the choir.

With complete lack off regard,

Scott
Adrian, MI