Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: STEEL BOOK[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: STEEL BOOK
- From: "Dave Adams" <davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:54:35 -0700
100% ditto on Salmon & Johnson, even though it has not been updated for a number of years (last time I checked). There are plenty of practical examples on the CD that comes with AISC 13 and lots of written examples in AISC “Seismic”.
Dave K. Adams, S.E., P.Eng.
P.O. Box 1059
Direct Line: (559) 688-5263
Direct FAX: (559) 688-8388
Book by Salmon and Johnson is pretty good. Also the book by Englekirk is not bad (had to give credit to my old employer).
Marlou B. Rodriguez, S.E.
MBRodriguez Engineering, Inc.
2355 Oakland Road, Suite 14
San Jose, CA 95131
Tel: 408-432-4866 x200
It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.
- Prev by Subject: RE: STEEL BOOK
- Next by Subject: RE: STEEL BOOK
- Previous by thread: RE: STEEL BOOK
- Next by thread: RE: STEEL BOOK