RE: STEEL BOOK

100% ditto on Salmon & Johnson, even though it has not been updated for a number of years (last time I checked).  There are plenty of practical examples on the CD that comes with AISC 13 and lots of written examples in AISC “Seismic”.

Dave K. Adams, S.E., P.Eng.
LANE ENGINEERS, INC.
979 N. Blackstone Street

P.O. Box 1059
Tulare, CA  93275

Direct Line:  (559) 688-5263

Direct FAX:  (559) 688-8388

E-Mail: davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com

Web: www.training4engineers.com