From: Doug Mayer
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 4:25 PM
Subject: RE: BIM

We haven?t done a BIM project yet, but we are looking to do an upcoming project in Revit for the first time because the architectural firm uses Revit.  We figure this would be a good time to try it out and get some experience using it.  I?m the lucky duck who gets to learn how to use it, so hopefully I won?t make a mess of things.  Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry Casey?didn?t exactly answer your question.

Doug Mayer, SE