RE: 12" Hollow Core Plank Span

Hello,

I’ve designed the Hollow plank for 17 feet two way system as the main logic of the Hollow plank is that the concrete in the tension zone has a less priority in the strength and other

aspects but on the contrary for longer span pre stressing  v will face that creep problem may be arranging the strand drape height at certain locations may rectify the problem, I am

expecting but I am not sure, if this leads to wrong opinion just forgive me.

Regards...

Phani Krishna...

Senior Design Engineer,

Lnt GES.