RE: BIM

I have experience with PDMS for offshore oil rigs/ FPSO's. It is a complex and
sophisticated design software and does not lend itself well to small projects.
These types of programs typically have long learning curves.

I have been told (by PDMS users) that REVIT is a poor second cousin which only
leads me to believe it is more user friendly and more economical than other
programs.

Dave