Re: 12" Hollow Core Plank Span

I did a design with 12" precast planks and a 3-1/2" conc topping.  It was on the limit for vibration from standard footfall.  And this was for an office loading of 50 psf.  i haven't heard of the occupants getting "seasick," as the office furniture will dampen the vibrations.  However, at a span of 44', be very aware of it, as that is very much a serviceability issue.  good luck.