Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Earth/Paving to Wood Separation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Earth/Paving to Wood Separation
- From: "Dave Adams" <davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:57:33 -0700
I’m pretty sure I’m missing something and think someone may be able to direct me to the right code section. For earth to untreated wood, the 2007 CBC (2006 IBC) requires an 8” separation, but I cannot find a similar provision for untreated wood to paving separation, other than the exception for DSA/OSHPD, and even then it seems extreme (6”).
Dave K. Adams, S.E., P.Eng.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Earth Day, Then and Now ...
- Next by Subject: Earth/Paving to Wood Separation
- Previous by thread: Re: 12" Hollow Core Plank Span
- Next by thread: re: hollow core long span