Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Truck Impact Load on the Wall[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Truck Impact Load on the Wall
- From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 05:25:34 +0000
Once you go beyond the basic bump requirements for passenger cars per the IBC, it gets very difficult to quantify. The Department of State has requirements, but they are performance related with truck sizes and velocities. |
In lieu of anything else, you could ratio the gross weight of the passenger car vs. the HS20 truck. It is as reasonable as any other assumption, but not representative of much.
Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Invite friends now!
- Prev by Subject: Truck Impact Load on the Wall
- Next by Subject: Re: Truck Impact Load on the Wall
- Previous by thread: Re: Truck Impact Load on the Wall
- Next by thread: Re: Truck Impact Load on the Wall