Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Seismic loads using ASCE 7[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Seismic loads using ASCE 7
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 13:00:06 EDT
We have decided to use the values obtained with simplified lateral and wind since it gives values closer to former UBC load values. Using Equivalent Lateral method we are getting values in the range of .115 - .148 which we are not comfortable with either.
In a message dated 6/6/2008 9:40:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com writes:
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Seismic loads using ASCE 7
- Next by Subject: Re: Seismic loads using ASCE 7
- Previous by thread: RE: Seismic loads using ASCE 7
- Next by thread: Re: Seismic loads using ASCE 7