Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Tornado Alley construction[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Tornado Alley construction
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:50:19 EDT
There you go trying to apply logic and common sense to building departments.........ask the code writers if Tornadoes happen much more frequency than hurricanes why aren't there special wind zones and requirements for those zones..........and if they do have these requirements in place maybe plan check should be required for structures in those areas. The big assumption is that the plan checker knows what they are looking at.......big mistake sometimes.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
- Prev by Subject: Tornado Alley construction
- Next by Subject: Re: Tornado Alley construction
- Previous by thread: RE: Tornado Alley construction
- Next by thread: Re: Tornado Alley construction