Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
2006 IBC partition loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 2006 IBC partition loads
- From: "Jordan Denio" <jordan(--nospam--at)AshleyVance.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:25:17 -0700
The 2006 IBC considers the partition load a live load (1607.5). The UBC treated partition loads as a dead load (1606.2). Is the code implying that the 15 psf blanket partition load does not need to be considered in the seismic weight?
- Prev by Subject: Re: 1985 pre-manufactured building
- Next by Subject: Re: 2006 IBC partition loads
- Previous by thread: RE: Story Drift - Cracked or Uncracked Section Properties
- Next by thread: Re: 2006 IBC partition loads