Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: 2006 IBC partition loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: 2006 IBC partition loads
- From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 19:06:31 EDT
The section specifying the 10 psf Partition DL for seismic is ASCE 18.104.22.168
In a message dated 6/6/2008 2:39:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com writes:
No, it's listed as 10 psf for seismic dead load (just like before) in another part of the code.
Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
- Prev by Subject: Re: 2006 IBC partition loads
- Next by Subject: RE: 2006 IBC partition loads
- Previous by thread: RE: 2006 IBC partition loads
- Next by thread: re: tornado alley