Re: Story Drift - Cracked or Uncracked Section Properties

For the question on when to use cracked vs non-cracked:

If I remember correctly, you can multiply the cracked section factors
given in ACI by 1.43 when checking service level drift. I don't
believe you are able to assume the moment frame sections are
completely uncracked in any case.

WH