Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
30" wide catwalk[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 30" wide catwalk
- From: "Micayas, Julius" <jmicayas(--nospam--at)riverconsulting.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:31:28 -0500
Can anyone confirm that the minimum width of catwalk used in heavy industrial (i.e. for Bulk/Material handling conveyor system) has been changed from 24” to 30” wide? One of our independent checkers made comments regarding this change.
I checked with IBC 2000, 2003 and 2006 nothing mentioned about the change.
Engr. Julius Micayas
P.E. license no.32969
Project Manager/Sr Lead Structural Engineer
River Consulting LLC
Phone - 504-841-3014 (direct)
504 837-5275 (office)
Fax - 504-837-2986
- Prev by Subject: Re: 22H7 Joists
- Next by Subject: RE: 30" wide catwalk
- Previous by thread: RE: tornado alley
- Next by thread: RE: 30" wide catwalk