Re: Brittle and Ductile steel elements

Wesley Werner wrote:
No. All ASTM F1554 anchor rods are ductile and the highest Fu is 125 ksi for F1554, Gr 105. Look under the definitions in the front of Appendix D for the requirements for ductile vs brittle. The requirements relate to elongation and reduction in area under tension loading. PCA's commentary on 318-05 Appendix D has a chart with these properties listed for some common steel types. If you are just beginning to work with Appendix D, I would highly recommend PCA's commentary on the code. It has many helpful resources.
/Wesley C. Werner, PE/

Which PCA publication is this?