Re: Truck Impact Load on the Wall

Sorry, I'm a little late and hope this is still useful.  The AASHTO bridge code as several (6 I believe) impact levels based on the geometry of the road and speed of the vehicle.  AASHTO's impact forces can be quite severe and can exceed 100k in some of the worst cases.  I suggest you dig into those provisions.

Jake Watson, S.E.
Salt Lake City, UT