Re: Property Line Retaining Wall Drainage

Another product to consider is Hydroduct by Grace Products.  IIRC, it's a drain about 1-1/2"x6" high that sits at the base of footing, and collects water from a drainage mat product.  So, the wall is placed along the propoerty line, and you'll need adequate conc. cover near rthe drain.  The wall ends up being a litle thicker than designed.  HTH.