Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
I'm I just a small thinker?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: I'm I just a small thinker?
- From: "Bill Allen" <t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:24:00 -0700
Or does anyone else think it is ludicrous to charge $250 for a webinar connection?
I’m referring to http://ncsea.com/. Don’t get me wrong; I think Doug Thompson is a fine speaker and the topic should be interesting.
But $250 and not even a continental breakfast?
Is it just me?
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: I am beginning to think that those of you using the IBC are notas swift as I thought :)
- Next by Subject: Re: I'm I just a small thinker?
- Previous by thread: Re: Flat Slab Punching Shear Reinf.
- Next by thread: Re: I'm I just a small thinker?