Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Saving Our Historic Buildings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Saving Our Historic Buildings
- From: Daryl Richardson <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:58:39 -0600
As all of you know, saving our historically significant buildings is an always difficult and often impossible task. As some of you will recall, my son, Neil, and I have been dedicating ourselves to saving at least some of the buildings in Southern Alberta in recent years. In so doing I have posted a number of questions on this list asking for, and receiving, valuable help in achieving our goals. I, therefore, thought that I would like to bring you up to date on just what we have been able to accomplish; and to offer my thanks for the help you have provided over the years.
On June 7, we had a "Grand Opening and Block Party" in celebration of the (near) completion of the Lougheed Building. In the two weeks since we have also gotten our web site up and running. This web site is located at www.heritageproperty.ca . Please feel free to visit the site.
Again, thanks for the help you have provided over the years.
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: RE: Safety factor=4 for anchors
- Next by Subject: SCBF Uniform Force Method
- Previous by thread: Re: I'm I just a small thinker?
- Next by thread: WA SE III Exam