WA SE III Exam

I am looking into taking the Washington SE III Exam.  The exam program on WA's website is very generic and of little help.  I have tried looking for a study guide or other references which may shed some light on it.  So far, I have come up empty.  Can anyone shed some light on this exam?  What is the format (essay, multiple choice, a mixture)?  Are sample or past exams available?  Bridge codes are listed in the program.  Is bridge content compulsory or optional?  Are there study guides available that I simply can't find?  How close is it to the new CA SE III format?

Thanks,
Jake Watson, SE
Salt Lake City, UT