From: Bill Allen <t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
To: Seaint <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 9:24 pm
Subject: I'm I just a small thinker?

Or does anyone else think it is ludicrous to charge $250 for a webinar connection?

I’m referring to http://ncsea.com/. Don’t get me wrong; I think Doug Thompson is a fine speaker and the topic should be interesting.

But $250 and not even a continental breakfast?

Is it just me?

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
Consulting Structural Engineers

V (949) 248-8588 F(949) 209-2509