From: Jake Watson [mailto:jake.watson1(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 5:57 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: WA SE III Exam

Thanks for confirming what I assumed.  It's amazing there isn't more information available on this exam.  It would be great to see some past exam questions.  I realize studying isn't the only way to pass the exam.  However, I am good at preparing for these exams when I have some samples to work.  I'm sure the books will start arriving when CA begins testing on the IBC.  I have some old CA SE (pre- NCEES) exam samples.  I will probably work those and translate to the IBC.

By the way, I am taking the WA exam because CA now accepts it.  CA has been a royal pain in my rear end.  I plan on getting comity if I am lucky enough to pass in WA.  Any idea on the WA pass rates?

Jake Watson, SE
Salt Lake City, UT