WINDOWS SELF WEIGHT

I am looking for tables (fabricators or authorities) that have typical weights for glazing façades (perimeter curtain walls). I know depending on the panel, weights may vary a lot. I am just looking for your typical glass window mounted on aluminum frames. Any idea where can I get the weight per linear foot (or sq. foot)?

Can you help?