From: John J. Treff [mailto:jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 9:34 PM
To: SEAInt
Subject: WINDOWS SELF WEIGHT

I am looking for tables (fabricators or authorities) that have typical
weights for glazing façades (perimeter curtain walls). I know depending on
the panel, weights may vary a lot. I am just looking for your typical glass
window mounted on aluminum frames. Any idea where can I get the weight per
linear foot (or sq. foot)?

Can you help?

Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you
back!
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=earncashba
ck