From: Bill Allen [mailto:t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 10:24 PM
To: Seaint
Subject: I'm I just a small thinker?

Or does anyone else think it is ludicrous to charge $250 for a webinar connection?

I’m referring to http://ncsea.com/. Don’t get me wrong; I think Doug Thompson is a fine speaker and the topic should be interesting.

But $250 and not even a continental breakfast?

Is it just me?

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers