Re: Multi-Lat 2008 Beta Tester Availability

Hi Dennis
What was the result of your refusal to pay City Business licenses a couple of years ago?
Did you have to ultimately pay?  I do at Santa Monica.

Stan Scholl

Internet Security Software - Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iied4myxHPezaHodsUW1ktfAARxIsvTDH0BnkYkQjRecTbB55/