Re: I'm I just a small thinker?

That sounds great for Halff Assoc. and other larger firms.  But, what about the one and two person offices, such as Bill Allen's original post?  He has to pay $250 for a web connection for a design example on wood frame construction that he primarily does?  If he's willing to coordinate with other small offices for one of these 1.5 hr presentations, good for him.  i will say $250 is much less than the $700 for a one-day seminar in Scuttlebutt, IA.  But, it's nice to have a copy of the powerpoint slides, and to be able to ask questions as they come up.  just my two cents...