Re: I'm I just a small thinker? P____d!

Hey, RHIP!

Most active members in large national organizations are from larger firms, so they think in terms of larger firms, and the smaller firms inherently and unavoidably get shortchanged, so we just have to live with that, or maybe organizeorganize and/or grow into large firms, right?

It's sort of like laws get written, passed, and enforced in the legal system by lawyers, so -- guess what! -- they're oriented toward lawyers who can then charge multiples of engineers' fees to help anyone who unfortunately gets entrapped by that selfsame system.

Am I p____d?  What ever gave you that idea?!

Ralph

"Rank Has Its Privileges"