Re: I'm I just a small thinker?

What some of you need to do is talk to your local SEA or ASCE
organization.  ASCE recently put on a webinar that the Dallas ASCE
Branch (chapter) thought would be beneficial to all of its members.
They paid the $250 (or thereabouts) and then hosted the webinar as a
free benefit to all of the members.  If I recall, the venue was a huge
room at Dallas City Hall.  Halff Associates offered the host the
webinar, but with a capacity of only 80 or so, our facilities were
deemed to be inadequate.

Now then, for those of you who live and work in the middle of nowhere,
you presumably are doing so by choice.  Next time you want to
complain, go stand in front of a mirror.  Be sure to smile!

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Richardson. Texas
www.halff.com