RE: www.seismicfactor.com

From: Gordon Goodell [mailto:GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 10:01 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: www.seismicfactor.com

OK, this was a few months ago:

<<From: atc769(--nospam--at)gawab.com [mailto:atc769(--nospam--at)gawab.com]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 2:21 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: www.seismicfactor.com

Has anyone tried www.seismicfactor.com? Pretty neat.

Bill>>

But I just checked it out because I recently started poking around the new Enercalc 6, and noticed that I can no longer input latitude & longitude directly, only the zip or city.  It looks like this website (www.seismicfactor.com) is doing the zip code lookup thing, too.  I used to use the IBC disk, but ’06 didn’t come with one, presumably because it’s readily available at the USGS site.  Now that I need it, I can’t find it online.  What’s anyone using for lat/lon lookup of Ss & S1?

regards,

Gordon Goodell