Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Elevator Loads[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAInt <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Elevator Loads
- From: "John J. Treff" <jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:27:38 +0000
Would any of you be willing to share with me calculations of how to apply elevator loads to a building? Do the loads have to be provided by the elevator manufacturer? How does this work to incorporate them into my gravity loads and seismic loads? Any information or hints you can give me about this subject would be greatly appreciated.
The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon. Check it out!
- Prev by Subject: RE: EBF Systems
- Next by Subject: Re: Elevator Loads
- Previous by thread: Re: I'm I just a small thinker? P____d!
- Next by thread: Re: Elevator Loads