From: John J. Treff <jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
Subject: Elevator Loads
To: "SEAInt" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 10:27 AM

Hello,
Would any of you be willing to share with me calculations of how to apply elevator loads to a building?  Do the loads have to be provided by the elevator manufacturer?  How does this work to incorporate them into my gravity loads and seismic loads?  Any information or hints you can give me about this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

JJ

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i'm Talkathon. Check it out!

--
David Topete, SE