From: David Maynard <d_maynard(--nospam--at)wester-wetstein.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 8:14 am
Subject: RE: I'm I just a small thinker?

I totally agree with you, Bill.  It’s a one hour webinar that is more of a clarification of a design example.

In my opinion, little things like this would be great to offer for free to their membership.  Minimum membership fee is $200.  What do you get for that money?  Wouldn’t the added benefit of free continuing education via webinars just like this be a nice addition?

Sincerely,
David Maynard
Gillette, WY