Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
IRC - Min. Anchor Bolt Spacing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: IRC - Min. Anchor Bolt Spacing
- From: "David Maynard" <d_maynard(--nospam--at)wester-wetstein.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:08:37 -0600
I’m still waiting for my IRC to come in the mail. Hopefully someone here can help.
Could someone tell me what the minimum anchor bolt size and spacing is for a one-story residence?
The IBC minimum is ½” diam. Anchor at 6’-0”. Is this the same in the IRC?
Thanks for the input.
David Maynard, PE
Wester-Wetstein & Associates, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Ikerd: Update Contact Information
- Next by Subject: RE: IRC - Min. Anchor Bolt Spacing
- Next by thread: RE: IRC - Min. Anchor Bolt Spacing