RE: IRC - Min. Anchor Bolt Spacing

You might look at the 2007 Florida Residential Code. It is free online. The 2006 IRC is the base code and deviations from the base document are indicated by margin bars.

I doubt the spec you are looking for has been changed.

http://www2.iccsafe.org/states/2004_florida_codes/

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net