From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: SOFTWARE: Recommend Steel Column Base Plate Design Program (AISC)?

I do not seem to be able to identify anything that isn't about ten years
old or so, and updated with the latest design provisions.

Anyone have anything to recommend?

From: "Scott Maxwell" <smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: SOFTWARE: Recommend Steel Column Base Plate Design Program
(AISC)?

I have used RISABase (http://www.risatech.com/risabase.asp) in a past life.
It is not completely clear if it has been updated from the version that I
used about 8 years ago or not.  If you have not already looked into it, it
might be worth an email to them to see where things stand.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI