Duane Miller

Title: Duane Miller

A couple weeks ago I attended an AISC seminar in Bozeman, MT called Listen to the Steel:  Duane Miller on Welding.  Mr. Miller works at Lincoln Electric, and is the most knowledgeable person about everything welding I have encountered.  Very well presented, incredibly informative.  If anyones looking for development hours, this one is highly recommended.

Gordon Goodell