Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Duane Miller[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Duane Miller
- From: "Gordon Goodell" <GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:15:19 -0600
- Mailscanner-null-check: 1215724314.43514@U6+iPv3RTHlvawBlJwRTgw
Title: Duane Miller
A couple weeks ago I attended an AISC seminar in Bozeman, MT called “Listen to the Steel: Duane Miller on Welding.” Mr. Miller works at Lincoln Electric, and is the most knowledgeable person about everything welding I have encountered. Very well presented, incredibly informative. If anyone’s looking for development hours, this one is highly recommended.
ExchangeDefender Message Security: Check Authenticity
- Prev by Subject: Re: drop panel reinfocement
- Next by Subject: Re: Duane Miller
- Previous by thread: RE: seaint Digest for 1 Jul 2008
- Next by thread: Re: Duane Miller