Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 14:15
Subject: Duane Miller

A couple weeks ago I attended an AISC seminar in Bozeman, MT called ?Listen to the Steel:  Duane Miller on Welding.?  Mr. Miller works at Lincoln Electric, and is the most knowledgeable person about everything welding I have encountered.  Very well presented, incredibly informative.  If anyone?s looking for development hours, this one is highly recommended.

Gordon Goodell