Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Duane Miller[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Duane Miller
- From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 22:53:43 +0000
You should have encountered Omer Blodgett. |
The guy who taught Duane was Omer Blodgett. Omer is a great teacher and Duane a great student and now Duane is a great teacher himself.
The last I knew, Omer still showed up at Lincoln for work every now and then. I believe that he is about 90 years old. I took a welding class from Omer Blodgett, Duane Miller, and the late James Lincoln, Jr. in about 1977.
It was an amazing experience.
Subject: Duane Miller
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:15:19 -0600
A couple weeks ago I attended an AISC seminar in Bozeman, MT called “Listen to the Steel: Duane Miller on Welding.” Mr. Miller works at Lincoln Electric, and is the most knowledgeable person about everything welding I have encountered. Very well presented, incredibly informative. If anyone’s looking for development hours, this one is highly recommended.
ExchangeDefender Message Security: Check Authenticity
Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after day after day Enter Now!
- Duane Miller
- From: Gordon Goodell
- Duane Miller
- Prev by Subject: Re: Duane Miller
- Next by Subject: Re: Duane Miller
- Previous by thread: Re: Duane Miller
- Next by thread: Re: Duane Miller