Subject: Duane Miller
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:15:19 -0600
From: GordonGoodell(--nospam--at)harmonydesigninc.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

A couple weeks ago I attended an AISC seminar in Bozeman, MT called Listen to the Steel:  Duane Miller on Welding.  Mr. Miller works at Lincoln Electric, and is the most knowledgeable person about everything welding I have encountered.  Very well presented, incredibly informative.  If anyones looking for development hours, this one is highly recommended.

Gordon Goodell

Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after day after day Enter Now!